Leaders in Behavioral
Polaris is committed to making behavioral health a routine part of the patient experience across specialties and settings.
Build a 360-Degree Patient View
Connect Patients and Their Data to Care Teams
Utilize Insights to Measure and Manage Risk
Take Behavioral Health Risk Off the Table
Polaris’s lean cloud-based infrastructure provides a host of benefits for health systems and their patients, including:
- Ease of use for patients, care teams and clinicians with an intuitive interface functionality.
- Integration with EHRs and other health IT systems on the market.
- Implementation and extension of Polaris system-wide with minimal technical requirements.
- Delivery of screeners, assessments and analytics through leading wearable and mobile technologies.
- Protection of patient and system data with a secure, HIPAA-compliant system, and regular back-ups and disaster recovery.
Behavioral Health Impairment Score (BHI)
The first standard measure of behavioral health risk, severity and progress.
Through Polaris’s proprietary Behavioral Health Impairment Score (BHI), patients, providers and payers are able to keep score of behavioral health related risk for the very first time. BHI automates the quantification of each patient’s behavioral health, measures that risk against normed and validated population data, and then tracks its progress throughout the course of care. As a result, Polaris drives more billable episodes of care, fewer unplanned admissions and re-admissions, and improved patient outcomes.
Because you can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Polaris, By the Numbers
patient responses and counting.
patients screened to date.
of peer-reviewed research.
to implementation and results.