Innovate with the Very Best
Join the Polaris team and open the doors to an exciting and fulfilling career. Polaris brings together the best and the brightest from scientific, technological and executive backgrounds to create the innovations necessary to support a new standard of proactive care for the entire health care ecosystem.
Are you driven to help others? Are you excited about behavioral health’s dynamic role in improving wellness and outcomes? Do you believe that technology, patient centeredness and analytics have the power to transform the face of health care? You’ve met your match.
Polaris is always looking for ambitious and energetic people who understand the inner workings of the health care ecosystem, have significant experience in behavioral health, and passionately share in our vision of data-driven collaborative behavioral care.
Explore our timely job opportunities below. If you believe you can make a difference at Polaris, email your cover letter, resume and recent salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. All job applicants must provide all three items in order to be considered for an interview.
Senior Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive will be involved in all stages of the sales cycle for Polaris, including helping to identify target customers and close sales.
- Identify potential leads among target customers.
- Make initial phone contact with potential customers (cold-call and early-stage leads), identify the potential buyers within the organization, and follow-up with telephone meetings, web meetings and in-person sales calls.
- Set-up and attend in-person meetings with qualified prospects, and manage the sale through to close.
- Participate in efforts to refine and further develop Polaris’s marketing efforts
- At least three years of experience in sales in the hospital marketplace.
- Experience in behavioral health is a plus.
- Personal sales process management skills necessary to identify leads, cold call, and bring sales to close
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A college degree is required.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation structure is performance-oriented with significant upside potential. There is a competitive benefits package, including 401 (K) with company match and the potential to earn stock options.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter looking for a successful career selling a great product. He or she must also perform effectively within the Polaris culture. Polaris products employ leading edge technology and were developed by a multidisciplinary team in collaboration with external consultants and strategic partners. Core values include teamwork, respect and results-orientation.
To apply for this position, email your cover letter, resume and recent salary history to email@example.com. All job applicants must provide all three items in order to be considered for an interview.